Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Taylor's 7th Birday Celebrations


My Baby turned 7 on Thursday 8/12!!  I can't believe it!  Time sure flies when you're having fun.  She is by far the best thing I have ever done in this world.....I love you so much Peanut!!!  The 1st picture is of her and Buster showing off her "Birthday morning family tradition"!!  Every year we wake her up with donut holes in the shape of her age and of course a candle!!!  Very cute and she absolutely loves it.  I love family traditions - I think everyone should have at least a few special ones unique to their family.   The next picture is of the "Big Top Cupcake Cake" I made her - what a fiasco!!  I was up til 3:00 am finishing this beauty  Blob - can't you tell?  NOT!!!  Let's put it this way.....I am not going to get hired anytime soon at "Ace of Cakes" :o)  The 3rd picture is her posing in front of her Birthday Bunting I made her - this was my first attempt, I painted the letters on it this time using fabric paints, but next time I'm going to do applique or embroider them so they will show up more.  I think she loved it and could care less how the letters were put on :o)  We used it in the house for a few days before the "Big" day and then took it to the Tea Room on Friday, 8/13 for her official Birthday party with 5 of her closes girlfriends :o)  We told them all to dress "frilly" for the occasion and they were all so cute!!!   The table turned out so cute I think!!!  I made the table topper out of some Heather Bailey fabric and then found some cute .50 cent bowls on clearance and I placed them around the table and filled them with candy, gummy worms, M&M's, Sour Patch Kids, all their Faves :o)  The party was a huge success and very easy for Mom!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment